The Grand Domus
The Grand Domus comfortably sleeps 6 adults. There are two bedrooms with double beds and a fold-out sofa in the living room. Each bedroom contains a large wardrobe. The modern kitchen contains everything a hungry group of travelers needs from cooking ware to plates and glasses, stove included. Two bathrooms ensure that larger groups will be able to get organized and out of the house early. The larger one contains a tub (with shower fixtures)--in case sore feet need to be soaked! The smaller one contains a shower. And, finally, the spacious living room is the perfect place to crash after a long day of touring.
The Grand Domus includes:
- a small safe for personal belongings
- a washing machine and clothesline
- air conditioning unit in each bedroom
- LCD TV and satellite cable
- high speed internet connection
- American-style coffee maker
- clean sheets and towels
Rates (tax included):
both bedrooms: 230
both bedrooms and fold-out bed: 270
||both bedrooms: euro 1300
both bedrooms and fold-out bed: euro 1500
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
For long-term rentals, please inquire.
Maximum occupancy: six adults. A single traveler or a couple may also opt to rent the Grand Domus at the minimum daily or weekly price (euro 230 / day or euro 1300 / week).
- One housekeeping fee of euro 40 will be added to your total rental fee.
- A non-refundable deposit of 200 euro is required to reserve an apartment. This amount will be deducted from your bill. The remaining amount is due upon your arrival.
- After your arrival, your 200 euro deposit will double as a security deposit. This amount will be returned to you unless the apartment sustains damage beyond ordinary wear and tear. If the apartment requires repairs or extra cleaning, these costs will be deducted from the security deposit. Any remaining amount will be returned to you.
As described above, each apartment features a small safe, a washing machine, heat, air conditioning, LCD TV and satellite cable, high speed internet connection, an American-style coffee maker, a hairdryer, as well as clean sheets and towels at no extra cost.
There are, however, extras that you may want to consider. If you'd like additional sheets and / or towels (euro 10) or maid service during your stay (euro 40), please ask! If you are interested in an introductory tour that focuses on Trastevere, its history, local monuments, and / or daily life, please inquire. Finally, if you'd like to find lunch ready at your arrival or "come home" to a full fridge, we are happy to provide you with this service. Just ask and we'll send you a checklist. (Health nuts can request organic bufalo-milk yogurt, while the romantically inclined will opt for prosecco and chocolates...)
When you write, please remember to include your arrival and departure dates (or the number of days you'll be in Rome), the number of people in your party, and the apartment you prefer (Tiny Tiber or Grand Domus).
If we don't get back to you after three business days, it means that there was technical trouble. Either your email didn't get to us or our answer didn't get to you. If that happens, please send your inquiry again!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Go to Tiny Tiber
Back to Apartments