The Tiny Tiber
Despite its name, the Tiny Tiber sleeps 4 adults comfortably: each of the two bedrooms has a double bed and a wardrobe in which you'll find plenty of space to hang clothes. Although small (no oven), the kitchen nook is fully equipped with pots, pans, silverware, a coffeemaker, bottle-opener, and all the other utensils that a cook or connoisseur might desire. A window overlooking the building's typical Roman courtyard inundates the colorful living room/dining room with light. There is one bathroom with a smallish shower.
The Tiny Tiber includes:
- a small safe for personal belongings
- a washing machine and clothesline
- air conditioning in each bedroom
- LCD TV and satellite cable
- high speed internet connection
- American-style coffee maker
- clean sheets and towels
Rates (tax included):
one bedroom: euro 140
both bedrooms: euro 200
one bedroom: euro 900
both bedrooms: 1200
Minimum stay: 3 nights.
For long-term rentals, please inquire.
Maximum occupancy: four adults. If two friends traveling together would like to book the Tiny Tiber and want one bedroom each, they will be charged accordingly (i.e. for both bedrooms). Likewise, should a couple choose to occupy both bedrooms, they will be charged accordingly (for example, a daily rate of euro 200 and not 140).
- One housekeeping fee of euro 40 will be added to your total rental fee.
- A non-refundable deposit of 200 euro is required to reserve an apartment. This amount will be deducted from your bill. The remaining amount is due upon your arrival.
- On your arrival, your deposit of 200 euro to reserve the apartment will double as security deposit. The full amount will be returned to you unless the apartment sustains damage beyond ordinary wear and tear.
As described above, each apartment features a small safe, a washing machine, heat, air conditioning, LCD TV and satellite cable, high speed internet connection, an American-style coffee maker, a hairdryer, as well as clean sheets and towels at no extra cost.
There are, however, extras that you may want to consider. If you'd like additional sheets and / or towels (euro 10) or maid service during your stay (euro 40), please ask! If you are interested in an introductory tour that focuses on Trastevere, its history, local monuments, and / or daily life, please inquire. Finally, if you'd like to find lunch ready at your arrival or "come home" to a full fridge, we are happy to provide you with this service. Just ask and we'll send you a checklist. (Health nuts can request organic bufalo-milk yogurt, while the romantically inclined will opt for prosecco and chocolates...)
When you write, please remember to include your arrival and departure dates (or the number of days you'll be in Rome), the number of people in your party, and the apartment you prefer (Tiny Tiber or Grand Domus).
If we don't get back to you after three business days, it means that there was technical trouble. Either your email didn't get to us or our answer didn't get to you. If that happens, please send your inquiry again!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Go to Grand Domus
Back to Apartments